|Photovoltaic solar cells are the core of solar power generation systems and the most important part of solar power generation systems. Its role is to convert solar energy into electricity, or sent to the battery stored, or to promote the load work.|
1) the use of clean, renewable natural energy photovoltaic solar power, do not consume non-renewable, limited resources of carbonaceous fossil energy, the use of no room gas and pollutant emissions, harmony with the ecological environment, in line with economic and social sustainability development strategy.
2) the power generation into the power grid, the grid for the energy storage device, eliminating the battery, than the independent solar photovoltaic system construction investment can be reduced by 25% -45%, so that the power generation costs greatly reduced. Save the battery and can improve the system's average time between failures and secondary pollution of the battery.
3) The combination of photovoltaic modules and buildings can be used as a building material and decorative materials, so that the full use of material resources to play a variety of functions, not only help reduce construction costs, but also to increase the building technology content, Selling point.
4) Distributed construction, the nearest local power supply, access and exit the grid is flexible, both to enhance the power system to resist the war and disaster capacity, but also help to improve the power system load balance, and reduce line losses.
5) can play a peak effect. Networked solar photovoltaic system is the world's developed countries in the field of photovoltaic applications competing development and focus, is the world's mainstream solar photovoltaic power generation trends, the market is huge and broad prospects.
Number of Cells:96PCS
Certification:UL, ISO, CB, CE, TUV,CQC
Transport Package:Carton and Pallet
Specification:CE, ISO, CEC, SGS, PV-CYCLE
Origin:ShanDong Province, China
Solar Module/Solar 255W with 96PCS mono 125*125mm solar cells
Max Power (Mp)255W
Open circuit voltage (Voc)60.48V
Short circuit current (Isc)5.65A
Maximum power voltage (Vmp)49.25V
Maximum power current (Imp)5.18A
Cell efficiency (%)17.15%
Max system voltage (V DC)1000V DC
Temperature coefficient of Vm-0.340%/K
Temperature coefficient of Im0.049%/K
Temperature coefficient of power-0.430%/K
Maximum Series Fuse Rating13A
Solar cell and configuration8*12 matrix connected in series, solar cell (125*125mm)
Junction boxIP65.1000V DC, TUV certificated; 4pcs By-pass diodes
Cable typeCable cross section size 4mm2, TUV certificated, 0.9m length
EncapsulationLow iron tempered glass, 3.2mm thickness, light transmission above91%, TPT and fast cure EVA
FrameClear anodized aluminum alloy, 50/45/40mm thickness, silver
Heavy mechanical load5400Pa (meet IEC61215)
Hail impact testDiameter 25mm ice ball, 23m/s
Photovoltaic solar cells are the core of solar power systems and the most important part of solar power systems. Its role is to convert solar energy into electricity, or sent to the storage of the battery, or to promote the load work. If you are interested in photovoltaic solar cells, you can phone e-mail consultation, but also to visit the factory, look forward to your visitsolar generator factory